In the passing week, key gauges ended in red, tracking weakness in global markets as US Federal Reserve’s signal to steadily tighten policy. Federal Reserve officials signaled that they were on track to raise interest rates in March. A depreciating rupee and persistent foreign fund outflows further weighed on sentiment.
• IMF has cut India`s economic growth fore-cast to 9% for FY22
• Union Budget 2022-23 to be presented on February 1, 2022
• US Fed is expecting to end asset purchase program by early March
• The US real GDP spiked by 6.9% in the fourth quarter of 2021
• Eurozone private sec-tor growth eased in January
• Looser monetary policy won`t be sufficient to stabilize the Chinese economy