Indian equity benchmarks extended losses for fourth straight week as investors globally overlooked reassuring comments from the Fed amid nervousness on the Russia-Ukraine war front coupled with surging oil prices.
- India’s economic growth slowed to 5.4% in the 3rd of FY22
- Growth of eight core infra industries grew 3.7% in Jan’22
- India Manufacturing PMI surged to 54.9 in Feb’22
- GST collections grew 18% to over Rs 1.33 lakh crore in Feb’22
- Brent crude oil price soared past $118 a barrel
- Eurozone inflation accelerated in Feb’22 to hit a fresh record high of 5.8%