The passing week turned out to be a splendid one for Indian equi-ty markets, rallied for three out of four trading sessions, accumu-lating gains of around 4% each. Value buying at home front after the U.S. Federal Reserve`s policy decision offered no surprises, while the promise of stimulus in China and optimism around peace talks in Ukraine also aided senti-ment.
- India’s merchandise exports rose 25.10% in Feb’22
- India`s retail inflation at eight-month high in Feb’22
- The US Fed has raised the federal funds rate
- France`s trade deficit declined in January
- France consumer price inflation accelerated in February to 3.6%
- EU harmonized infla-tion increased in Feb-ruary to 4.2%
- Core machine orders in Japan was up 5.1% on year in January