Indian equity benchmarks ended the passing week on disappointing note with frontline gauges went home with a weekly cut of three fourth of a percent as continued conflict in Ukraine pushed oil prices higher.
- India’s forex declined $9.64 bn to $622.27 bn
- U.S. unemployment benefits fell to their lowest level in over 50 years
- UK govt lowered the economic growth forecast to grow 3.8%
- Eurozone private sector growth eased in March
- Manufacturing sector in Japan continued to expand in March
- People`s Bank of China kept its benchmark interest rate unchanged
Alpha Investor | 26 March 2022